The Leica SL2 combines a brand new 47 megapixel full frame CMOS sensor with state-of-the-art sensor-based Body Image Stabilization to get the best image and video quality possible with all Leica lenses. The new Maestro III processor enables fast burst shooting and 4K for the highest quality and flexibility, and the optional Cine Mode speaks the language of cinematographers who require a professional work flow. The new OLED EVF with 5.76 million dots of resolution guarantees the clearest view and composition through a Leica lens. These new technical achievements paired with a larger 3.2" rear LCD and the essential Leica three-button control layout make the SL2 the most capable and approachable professional system camera.
- 47 megapixel full frame sensor brings new levels of image quality
- Built-in Body Image Stabilization for steadier shots with all lenses
- 4K recording with Cine Mode for a pro-level video output
- Streamlined menu interface and button layout for easier/faster use
- Improved ergonomics & weather sealed rugged build made in Germany