Main features of the Hasselblad 907X Anniversary Edition Kit include:
- Large medium format 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- 16-bit colour definition
- Integral central lens shutter (speed from 1/2000th of a second to 68 minutes)
- Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS)
- 3.2-inch TFT rear display, 2.36M dots, tilts up to 90 degrees for waist-level shooting
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz wireless connection
- USB-C port for charging, up to 5Gbps transmission rate
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Hasselblad User Interface (HUI), easy to use and intuitive
- Compatible with Phocus Mobile 2 for tethered capture, image editing, importing and exporting photos, and firmware updates
907X ANNIVERSARY EDITION KIT
All components are special-edition designs with detailing custom to the anniversary kits. The engraved 30mm wide-angle lens was thoughtfully selected to echo the Biogon 38mm wide-angle lens used in the SWC.
The camera and grip are covered by black grain leatherette and highlighted with anodized edges. One side of the camera features a commemorative plate that reads “Since 1941,” while “Hasselblad” in handwritten lettering marks both the camera body and the optical viewfinder.
The Anniversary Edition lens features a delicately etched focus ring in a Hasselblad logo print. When ingenuity meets artistry, eight decades of legacy are condensed into a holdable masterpiece. Down to the finest detail, the 907X Anniversary Edition Kit serves as both a nostalgic nod and a tribute to the spirit of innovation.
- CFV II 50C digital back
- 907X camera body
- control grip
- optical viewfinder
- XCD 3,5/30 lens