- Sized for laptops, tablets and camera gear.
- Internal built in 13 inch Laptop holder.
- Includes a half-length, full-height removable padded insert section for CSC kit or mid-sized DSLR. Leaves half the bag free for non-camera gear (or an optional second insert). A full-length insert that would fit larger cameras is an optional extra.
- Re-engineered top handle for increased comfort.
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling.
- Luggage Trolley strap retainer.
- Twin dump pockets on the front.
- Rainproof zip closure on rear document pocket
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Compatible with AVEA 7 and AVEA 8 end pockets.
The Hadley One, one of the latest additions to the Billingham product line, is purpose-built to take your laptop or tablet device along with a core CSC kit or DSLR body and lens combination.
Slightly larger than the Hadley Pro it features a removable, repositionable padded insert half the length of the bag to store your camera gear. In the remaining half of the bag, you can place other personal items or a second insert (optional). Or of course, you can take both inserts out or replace them with a different insert completely - such as Billingham's optional Full-Size Insert (the full-size insert also allows carrying of larger cameras such as Canon 1DX or 5D with battery grip lens down).
Another padded section stitched into the back of the main compartment provides space for a 13 inch MacBook Pro (or smaller device such as a tablet).
When Billingham introduced a top handle to the Hadley in the Pro model, customers loved it. They’ve bettered it continually since then and now they have arrived at a new style, introduced on the Hadley One for the first time. Leather underneath the grip adds a lot of comfort and when the adjustable sling is removed, you can use it all day as a briefcase.
On the rear, side and bottom faces they've have added foam padding; not only adding increased protection for the heavier lenses and all-metal bodies that now feature in the CSC and DSLR products, but also your personal items that are carried outside the padded insert. Adding structure; the bag will look great and support everything you put in; whether you fill it or not.
The sides of the bag can fit additional external accessory pockets - the AVEA 7 and AVEA 8 (optional extras) if you do run out of space. The thick leather they attach to is the same top-grain hide they use across the product line and gives an extremely secure mount for any accessories. The shoulder sling attachment is also riveted through this part and forms a core structure of the bag.
A strap to retain the bag over the handle of a trolley suitcase when traveling was probably the most requested feature and the Hadley One has this provision. You can still access the rear zippered back pocket when it’s mounted on a trolley and the rainproof zip used there keeps the contents dry.
All Billingham products are manufactured at their factory in England; the Hadley One has the Billingham 5-year guarantee and is built under our UI serial numbering system; helping us to track the products’ life cycle.
The bag is available in Billingham's hardwearing and water-resistant canvas material that never needs reproofing, or their even harder wearing (and equally water-resistant) FibreNyte fabric.
- H1' Removable shoulder sling (48mm wide)
- Hadley One Half insert (1/2 length, full height) including one padded divider flap.
- Drawstring bag for storage of the bag when not in use.
A second Hadley One Standard Insert is NOT included. A Hadley One Full Insert is sold separately.