- The upgraded version of the 'Hadley Pro' - Billingham's best-selling bag ever.
- Improved top handle with leather underside for extra comfort.
- Luggage trolley retainer strap added to the back of the bag for added convenience while traveling.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder sling.
- Weather-proof zipper on the back pocket to stow and protect important documents.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- QRS front straps – quick and secure one-handed opening and closing (no need to use the buckles)
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material – both fabrics include a butyl rubber core that is impermeable to water.
- Real full-grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets.
- Fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and 2-3 small to medium-sized lenses with accessories (will fit most 70-200mm lenses).
- Special 'HP 2020' label sewn into seam by 'Billingham' label to distinguish it more easily from the 'Hadley Pro' (same size) and 'Hadley Small Pro' (a little smaller) and 'Hadley One' (a little bigger).
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA 7 & AVEA 8 end pockets.
- 5-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
The 'Hadley Pro 2020' is an upgraded version of the classic 'Hadley Pro' (which is still in production) - Billingham's best-selling camera bag ever. As such it features several notable improvements over its predecessor.
To start, the top handle on the 'Hadley Pro' features fiberglass reinforcement to minimize stress on the bag as you lift it. On the 'Hadley Pro 2020' Billingham has kept this and added leather to the underside of the handle to make carrying the bag more comfortable. Billingham has also upgraded the shoulder sling - made from rugged shuttle woven spun polyester – to be fully removable. The sling can be used ‘on the shoulder’ or across the body for security, and its length can be adjusted to fit.
On the back of the bag, Billingham has added a much-requested feature - a luggage trolly retainer strap to aid while traveling. Additionally, the zipped pocket on the reverse of the bag now features an upgraded weather-proof zipper compared to the Hadley Pro - making it even better for storing passports, travel documents and maps.
As well as these upgrades, Hadley Pro 2020 retains all the qualities that made the 'Hadley Pro' a classic. Adaptable to each photographer’s needs, the Hadley Pro 2020 comes with a removable padded insert (with a padded lid) made from fabric-covered foam that protects the contents within on all six sides. By removing this insert, the Hadley Pro 2020 can be transformed into a casual messenger bag in seconds. The padded insert is the same size as the one in the existing Hadley Pro.
Inside the padded insert, Billingham has supplied four removable, repositionable foam dividers to keep equipment and accessories fully organized – these comprise two vertical dividers and two small hinged dividers, perfect for stacking lenses.
Safeguarding valuable equipment from the elements, the main top flap of the Hadley Pro 2020 is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers getting into the bag, making it the perfect accessory for street photography. Further protection is afforded by Billingham’s purpose-built Canvas or FibreNyte fabric, which includes a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water. FibreNyte offers all the benefits and weather-resistance of Billingham Canvas, with the extra advantage of colorfastness and even greater durability. Extremely tough, yet light in weight, neither material ever requires reproofing, both maintaining their waterproof properties throughout the life of the bag.
The bag easily fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and 2-3 small to medium-sized lenses with accessories. There is the height inside to hold most Canon or Nikon 70-200mm lenses vertically if you don't store them attached to the camera. Expandable when required, the capacity of the Hadley Pro 2020 can be increased and customized with the addition of optional Billingham AVEA 7 or AVEA 8 pockets, which fasten securely to the leather side panels to protect crucial accessories.
For ease of access, the Hadley Pro 2020 incorporates front straps with Billingham’s proprietary Quick Release System (QRS), allowing the bag to be opened and closed with one hand quickly and securely when required. At the bottom of the front straps are solid brass buckles – adjusting these allows you to alter the capacity of the front pockets (you don’t have to use them to open and close the bag). The QRS front straps are now unstitched for a cleaner look that matches the 'Hadley Small Pro' and 'Hadley One' - however, stitched versions (same shape and size) can be purchased separately for a more traditional look.
Just like the iconic ‘Hadley Pro’, the bag's strongest feature is probably that it doesn't look like a camera bag - allowing you to travel discretely in urban and rural areas alike. Of course, like all Billingham camera bags, it is made in England and backed by their 5-year manufacturer's guarantee.
New Navy Canvas / Chocolate Leather
|Color of Outside of Bag:||Color of Inside Lining:|
|Khaki Canvas / Tan Leather||Olive|
|Khaki FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather||Olive|
|Sage FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather||Olive|
|Black Canvas / Tan Leather||Olive|
|Black FibreNyte / Black Leather||Olive|
|Burgundy Canvas / Chocolate Leather||Chocolate|
|Navy Canvas / Chocolate Leather||Chocolate|