Fujifilm Announces the X-T200, 35mm F2.0 XC and 45-100mm F4.0 GF Lens
Fujifilm has announced some exciting new products to both their X Mirrorless and GFX digital Medium Format camera systems.
We have always appreciated the way Fujifilm trickles down their technology and features from their top-end into their more entry-level cameras. The Fujifilm X-T200 is a prime example of how you can have some of the incredible power harnessed in cameras like the Fujifilm X-T3 and the X-Pro3 in a compact and budget-friendly camera. The Fujifilm X-T 200 features incredibly fast AF with face detection and a 24.2MP. You will be able to record a full 4k UHD video using the X-T200, and it's multi-angle touchscreen LCD.
Ideal For: Someone looking for their first interchangeable lens camera or a more advanced photographer looking for a lightweight, inexpensive option to grab and go!
- Highly Accurate Face and Eye Detection Autofocus
- Exceptional Low Light Performance
- Intuitive multi-directional 3.5in LCD Touch Scree that can rotate and swivel -90 to -180 degrees to adapt to any position.
- Fujifilm's classic film simulation modes that we have all come to love.
- 4k Full UHD video recording & HDR movie mode
- Internal gimble using an internal gyroscopic sensor
- USB-C connectivity
- Compatible with a wide range of X system lenses.
Fujifilm 45-100mm F4.0
Fujifilm has added the third zoom to their already incredible line of lenses for the Fujifilm GFX medium format camera system. The 45mm-100mm f4.0 LM OIS WR fits perfectly between their already existing GF 32-64mm f4 LM WR and GF 100-200mm f5.6 LM OIS WR. The 45-100mm F4.0 suites photographers that prefer medium focal length zooms in the 35-79mm range. We have been extremely impressed with the resolving power of the 32-54mm and 100-200mm lenses on the GFX 100 camera and know that this 45-100mm lens will be no exception to Fujifilm's standard of optical quality.
Ideal For: Fujifilm GFX photographers looking for a medium focal length zoom with fast AF, Image stabilized, and prime level optical quality.
- Constant F4.0 Aperture
- medium zoom focal length (35-79mm 35mm equivalent)
- 5-Stop OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Compact and lightweight design at only 2.2 pounds and less than 6 inches long.
- Reliable and fast Autofocus
- Weather-resistant sealing for even the harshest of conditions.
Fujifilm 35mm F2.0 XC
The 35mm F2.0 is an excellent entry-level optic for anyone with a Fujifilm x series mirrorless camera or looking to get an entry-level Fujifilm X series camera. This little prime weighs in at only 130g and is a standard 50mm equivalent lens on Fujifilm X cameras with APS-C sensors.
Ideal For: Someone looking to get their first fast prime lens in a standard focal length.
- Inexpensive entry-level fast prime lens
- Lightweight at 130g
- Near silent operation due to Fujifilm's internal focus system and stepping motor