Hi-Sync is the exclusive Elinchrom technology that goes beyond the X-Sync of your Sony camera. With this technology, you can now sync your camera with many EL-Skyport compatible Elinchrom units up to 1/8000s shutter speed. Consumers will be able to freeze action, darken backgrounds, overpower the sun, and achieve shallow depth-of-field without having the threat of over exposure.
Optimal Exposure at High Shutter Speeds
The new OverDrive Sync (ODS) feature enables users to fine tune the Skyport Plus HS Transmitter’s signal to optimize exposure at high shutter speeds while gaining up to 2 more stops of light. In addition to this, Elinchrom’s most advanced Skyport transmitter encompasses a large LCD display, features two-way control that lets you see the exact power of every light in your setup right on the transmitter. Users can control each light’s power level and modeling lamp setting directly from the transmitter, which instantly shows the updated power settings.
Boasting a range of up to 656 ft (200 m) outdoors, and up to 196 ft (60 m) indoors, the new Skyport HS features a large back-lit LCD that will glow green or red for the sync mode it is set to. The easy-to-use navigation menu also makes this revolutionary transmitter intuitive and informative, which will be certain to speed up studio and on-location lighting workflows. The EL-Skyport HS Transmitter has a total of 20 frequency channels that can be organized into 4 groups in either Normal or Speed Sync mode and includes an integrated AF Illuminator for faster focusing in low light situations. Powered by two AA Batteries, the transmitter attaches easily and securely to a camera’s hot shoe via the one-touch quick-lock mechanism and is firmware updatable via its integrated mini-USB port.
• Hi-Sync Technology: Enables synchronization beyond the normal X-Sync of your DSLR, up to a 1/8000s.
• ODS (OverDrive Sync): Fine tune Hi-Sync for optimized exposure at high shutter speeds. Optimize in 0.1ms increments from 0.1ms to 5.0ms.
• Visual Control: Enables control of your lighting setup of up to 10 Elinchrom units.
• Large LCD Display: With unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings, allows easy navigation of functions, frequency channels, and head settings.
• Secure Hotshoe: High build quality with sure-lock mounting foot.
• Improved Range: Up to 656 ft (200 m) outdoors and 196 ft (60 m) indoors.
• Full EL Compatibility: Hi-Sync and setting control available on all Elinchrom heads with EL-Skyport capability.
• Two Shooting Modes: “Normal” or “Speed”, with each mode.
Indicated by a different screen color:
• Two Sync Modes: “Standard” and “Hi-Sync”.
• 20 Channels & 4 Groups: Available in both Normal mode and
Speed mode (40 channels combined).
• AF Illuminator
• Firmware Updates: Via USB port to ensure compatibility with future cameras.
We are now accepting pre-orders. For more information, stop by or call the Walnut Creek store at 925-935-1424 or Rancho Mirage 760-992-5422.