Finding the perfect carrying solution for your gear can be a difficult task. Lowepro however just made it easier with their new Transit series of bags.
Looking for a scaled-down, city-centric carrying solution that offers speed and versatility for your go-to-kit? Try out the Transit Sling 150AW.
How about the speed and slim profile of a sling and the flexibility to carry additional gear? The Transit Sling 250AW may be just the bag for you.
Need the carrying comfort of a backpack and the flexibility to carry additional gear? Look no further than the Transit Backpack 350AW.
Priced at $79.99 for the 150AW, $99.99 for the 250AW, & $119.99 for the 350AW.
Transit specs :
- Innovative UltraFlex™ fit system offers versatile ways to fit, organize and protect camera and personal gear via the central flex divider and smaller dividers– all padded and with hook/loop fasteners
- Central flex divider provides an easy way to organize and separate camera and personal gear in main compartment; to change configuration, pull red tab and fold down
- Fast-access side opening allows rapid gear access via zippered compartment when sling rotated from back to front
- Dedicated tablet compartment offers separate and padded storage space for a vital tech tool
- Ergonomic strap design helps evenly distribute weight
- Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements
- Hideaway Tripod Mount™ secures a compact tripod to the side
- Front stash pocket with built-in key fob offers quick access to personal items
- Stow-away stabilizing waist strap secures sling to body when on the move and offers a way to minimize extra bulk when traveling
- Padded, mesh-covered backpad provides soft and breathable wearing comfort