Don’t miss this opportunity to meet with a Fujifilm representative and receive a hands-on demonstration of the FUJIFILM X-series cameras and lenses! Special in-store promotions available. See store for details!
Camera West in Rancho Mirage
Wednesday, December 2, 2015
10am – 4pm
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new instax® mini 70 camera in three exciting and fun colors – Canary Yellow, Moon White and Island Blue. This mini format instant print film camera joins the expanding line-up of instax® products.
Available mid-November for $149.99.
Features and Specs :
- Produces an image size of 2.4” x 3.9”.
- Works with FUJIFILM instax® Mini Film only – ISO800
- Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, 1:12.7
- Built-in automatic electronic flash
- Real image finder, 0.37x with target spot
- Film pack confirmation window indicating exposure count
- Includes 2 CR2 batteries, Camera strap and User’s Guide
- Selfie mode and equipped with a mirror for taking self-portraits (selfies)
- Automatic Exposure Mode for automatic light adjustments in any shooting condition
- Hi-Key Mode for capturing brighter skin tones, Macro and Landscape Modes
- Tripod mount (tripod(s) sold separately)
- 1 year limited warranty
Thank you to Fujifilm representatives Louis Navarro (left) and Barney Tong for bringing the latest mirrorless cameras from FujfFilm for customers to try out.
Fujifilm representative Barney Tong
Camera West Walnut Creek held an all day Fujifilm X-Day, to give customers a hands-on demonstration of the exceptional X system.
On display were Fujifilm's colorful Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Cameras in raspberry, yellow, blue, pink, black and white.
Please join Camera West in Walnut Creek and Fujifilm for a hands-on demonstration of the exceptional X system. Drawing on both a legacy of superior optics and unique sensor technology, this compact system demands your consideration.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with a Fujifilm representative and try out cameras and lenses for yourself. Special in-store promotions will be available – stop in for details!
Friday, August 14, 2015
Fujifilm has announced the new X-T10 featuring an APS-C X-TransTM CMOS II sensor with built-in phase detection AF. The FUJIFILM X-T10 uses a new auto focus system that complements the fast and accurate single-point auto focus system with new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes, which use 77 autofocus points across a wider area to substantially improve the camera’s ability to track and capture moving subjects.
- Body only : $799.95
- Body with XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS : $1,099.95
- Body with XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II : $899.95
FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR
The FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture as well as other applications.
Available mid July for $949.95