The new FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR will be added to the premium X-Series mirrorless camera lens line-up in November 2015. The XF35mmF2 R WR offers a maximum aperture of F2.0, giving users a superior prime lens that delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. Boasting eight seals, this XF35mmF2 R WR lens is weather and dust-resistant and suited for operation down to 14°F. The XF35mmF2 R WR achieves the perfect balance of high image quality, compact size, and speed as fast as 0.08 seconds. Powerful performance paired with a quiet, accurate inner focus system – a joy for all stealthy photographers.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation in weather as low as 14°F
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 9 elements in 6 groups, including 2 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches
The FUJINON XF1.4X TC WR is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of the FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR by 1.4x, (70-200mm equivalent). The teleconverter features excellent optical design while maintaining the optical performance of the original lens. Its weather- and dust-resistant construction makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when paired with select weather- and dust-resistant X-Series lenses and bodies.
- Multiplies focal length of FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR by 1.4x
- Weather-resistant design for weather- and dust-resistance and operation in conditions as low as 14°F
- Uses 7 elements in 3 groups
- Does not affect lens AF speed
- Camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when the teleconverter is mounted.