Celebrating a decade of digital M photography and Trade-up to a new M camera*
Leica Camera celebrates a decade of digital M photography with a trade up program to a new M camera* from today, June 17 2016, through September 30, 2015. Additionally, the customer will receive $750 from Leica Camera Inc. after the new camera is registered with Leica Camera Inc. Leica cameras are built on more than a century of continuous innovation and evolution. The M system looks back on 62 years of experience. An icon, that has captured many of the world’s most memorable images, documenting history and inspiring generations of visual storytellers. It is fitting that this milestone is marked with a customer promotion for M cameras*.
With the trade up program, customers can trade up from any camera at Camera West to a new Leica M camera* except the Leica M (Typ 262) and Leica M-D (Typ 262).
How the trade-in program works:
1. Customer brings his or her camera to Leica Store, boutique or dealer for trade up.
2. The dealer will determine the value of the trade-in camera. This value would be put towards the cost of the new M camera*.
3. A dealer’s sales invoice must show the following: SP of the M camera, an itemized line of the trade-in credit amount and serial number of the new M camera*. Additionally, the sales invoice must show the customer’s name, address, and telephone number.
4. The trade-in credit amount cannot be stated as a discount on the sales invoice.
5. Customer submits the attached form, copy of sales invoice and warranty card to Leica Camera Inc.
6. Once registration is complete, the customer will receive a check for US $750. All registrations and check requests will take eight weeks to process and will be mailed to addresses in Canada and USA.
This promotion is only valid for M cameras* imported by Leica Camera Inc. and it reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion. This promotion is only valid in Canada and USA.
* All Leica M cameras excluding the Leica M (Typ 262) & Leica M-D (Typ 262).
For any questions please stop by Camera West or give us a call.