Leica has released a new firmware for the Leica T (Typ 701) version 1.6. The download is available from this link: Leica T (Typ 701) Firmware Some improvements are faster autofocus and compatibility with the Android Leica TL app, and more
Firmware Update Procedure
- Download an updated version of the firmware and double click on the ZIP-file to unpack it.
- Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
- Make sure to turn off the power switch on the camera.
- Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
- Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
- Turn the camera – while simultaneously pressing the video release button – on.
- The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
- The LEICA T will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
- After the update process please restart the camera.
Please do not turn off your camera, or do not remove the SD Memory Card, do not remove the lens while updating your camera’s firmware. Doing so can cause serious damage to your camera.
Lumaria Workshops presents a once and a lifetime opportunity to travel to Cuba with professional photographers, Christopher P. Baker, Bob Holmes, Andrea Johnson, and Tom Brichta.
This ten-day excursion will travel to Havana and Trinidad. Some highlights of the trip will include a visit to the Cuban National Ballet School, the Ernest Hemingway Museum, and more. The fantastic itinerary and more information about the workshop can be found here: http://lumariaworkshops.com/
Now in stock at our Walnut Creek location, a rare Leica 280mm f2.8 APO Telyt R lens shown on the Leica SL with the R-L adapter. Priced at $2,095 which includes a Leica APO 1.4x Extender-R especially made for this lens and the original Leica metal case.
Stop by or give us a call at (925) 935-1424 for more information.