Fujifilm has announced firmware updates for a number of the X-series and FinePix cameras. Full details of the firmware updates are available on the global Fujifilm site. Included in this round of updates are the X-T1, X-Pro 1, X-E1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, XQ1, FinePix S1, FinePix XP70 and FinePix XP200.
Fujifilm has just announced the FUJINON XF18-135mm f3.5-4.5 LM OIS WR lens.
This latest addition to the company’s line up of profession-grade lenses for X-series interchangeable-lens cameras covers a wide shooting range of 27mm wide-angle to 206mm telephoto equivalent in 35mm format. It has the world’s most advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization technology and features more than 20 sealing points for a dust-proof and weather-resistant design.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with more than 20 sealing points
- 0.10 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Powerful optical image stabilization minimizes shake and blur in low light
- Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement from high frequency to low frequency
- Air ventilator in the interior of the bottom of the lens barrel effectively prevents dust particles and moisture from getting into the lens, and allows for smooth operation and improved feel when adjusting the zoom
- Optical system uses 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 2 anomalous dispersion glass lenses that maximize performance of the FUJFILM X-Trans sensor
- HT-EBC multi-layer coating to minimize ghosting
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps create smooth and round bokeh effects
- Advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization system that improves movement detection in the low-frequency band
- Minimum working distance of 17.7 inches
Available July 2014
Thank you to Fujifilm National Account Manager Geoff Hinze, Fujifilm X Photographer Santiago Escobar-Jaramillo and everyone who stopped by Camera West today for our Fujifilm Demo Day and Special Presentation.
Everyone had an opportunity to check out the exceptional Fujifilm X System with Geoff on hand to answer questions. Later in the day, there was a special presentation by X Photographer Santiago Escobar-Jaramillo who showed us his work and the projects he is working on.
Fujifilm has made available a new firmware update for the popular X-E2. Ver.2.00 offers an enhanced EVF including shortened display lag-time, selectable colors for outlines for th focus peak highlight and added new functions that can be assigned to the Fn (Function) button.
Fujifilm has released today the much-anticipated X100/X100s teleconverter along with a few other handy accessories for the popular X-T1.
The TCL-X100, is a 1.4x teleconverter that will extend the focal length of your X100 or X100s to 33mm (50mm equivalent), and along with the WCL-X100 wide-angle converter, gives you the ability to shoot at 28mm, 35mm or 50mm.
In addition to the teleconverter, Fuji also announced a set of accessories for the X-T1, including two new grips — the MHG-XT Small and Large, a grip strap that lets you hold the X-T1 securely with one hand, and an extended eyecup
All of the accessories, including the teleconverter, have been slated for a May release with prices TBA. For more info :