Fujifilm has released firmware 3.0 for the Fuji X-T1.
Firmware v3.0 adds electronic shutter speeds up to 1/32,000sec, an option to change the shutter sound or mute it entirely, a new Film Simulation mode which gives the muted colors of old slide films, a seamless manual focus override, manual video controls, along with other new features & bug fixes.
Fujifilm has announced the X100T, the latest in its popular X-series of compact cameras. Included in this model is an updated hybrid viewfinder with a new electronic rangefinder feature and automatic brightness controls. The X100T has on board a 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor as well as a fixed 23mm (35mm equiv) F2 lens. The X100T will be available in silver or all-black for $1299.95 in mid-November.
- 16MP X-Trans CMOS II sensor with on-sensor phase detection elements
- 35mm equivalent f/2 lens
- Hybrid EVF with 2.3m dot LCD and more advanced overlays in optical mode
- 3.0″ LCD (720 x 480 pixels)
- Macro shooting down to 3.9″
- Built-in Wi-Fi with remote control function
- Built-in ND filter
- Optional electronic shutter mode (increasing maximum shutter speed to 1/32000 sec)
- ‘Classic Chrome’ film simulation mode
- 1080p movies at 60, 50, 30, 25 and 24fps
- Stereo mic input (2.5mm-type)
The Fujifilm X30 is a stylish, premium compact camera with class-leading functionality, superb design, enhanced battery performance and unrivalled image quality. This large-sensor premium compact has evolved from the best-selling X20 camera. In addition to its high quality 2/3-inch X-TransTM CMOS II sensor, the X30 features an impressive real-time viewfinder, EXR Processor II and a new control ring along with extra dials and function buttons for more control. Tilting 3.0-inch 920K-dot LCD monitor, improved battery performance, remote WiFi shooting from your smartphone and a variety of manual functions make shooting with the X30 a true pleasure.
Available in black and silver for $599.95
Shipping end of September, early October. Pre-order yours today.
Fujifilm has announced firmware updates for a number of the X-series and FinePix cameras. Full details of the firmware updates are available on the global Fujifilm site. Included in this round of updates are the X-T1, X-Pro 1, X-E1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, XQ1, FinePix S1, FinePix XP70 and FinePix XP200.
Fujifilm has just announced the FUJINON XF18-135mm f3.5-4.5 LM OIS WR lens.
This latest addition to the company’s line up of profession-grade lenses for X-series interchangeable-lens cameras covers a wide shooting range of 27mm wide-angle to 206mm telephoto equivalent in 35mm format. It has the world’s most advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization technology and features more than 20 sealing points for a dust-proof and weather-resistant design.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with more than 20 sealing points
- 0.10 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Powerful optical image stabilization minimizes shake and blur in low light
- Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement from high frequency to low frequency
- Air ventilator in the interior of the bottom of the lens barrel effectively prevents dust particles and moisture from getting into the lens, and allows for smooth operation and improved feel when adjusting the zoom
- Optical system uses 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 2 anomalous dispersion glass lenses that maximize performance of the FUJFILM X-Trans sensor
- HT-EBC multi-layer coating to minimize ghosting
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps create smooth and round bokeh effects
- Advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization system that improves movement detection in the low-frequency band
- Minimum working distance of 17.7 inches
Available July 2014