The new FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR will be added to the premium X-Series mirrorless camera lens line-up in November 2015. The XF35mmF2 R WR offers a maximum aperture of F2.0, giving users a superior prime lens that delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. Boasting eight seals, this XF35mmF2 R WR lens is weather and dust-resistant and suited for operation down to 14°F. The XF35mmF2 R WR achieves the perfect balance of high image quality, compact size, and speed as fast as 0.08 seconds. Powerful performance paired with a quiet, accurate inner focus system – a joy for all stealthy photographers.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation in weather as low as 14°F
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 9 elements in 6 groups, including 2 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches
The FUJINON XF1.4X TC WR is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of the FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR by 1.4x, (70-200mm equivalent). The teleconverter features excellent optical design while maintaining the optical performance of the original lens. Its weather- and dust-resistant construction makes it possible to be used with confidence outdoors when paired with select weather- and dust-resistant X-Series lenses and bodies.
- Multiplies focal length of FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR by 1.4x
- Weather-resistant design for weather- and dust-resistance and operation in conditions as low as 14°F
- Uses 7 elements in 3 groups
- Does not affect lens AF speed
- Camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when the teleconverter is mounted.
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the new instax® mini 70 camera in three exciting and fun colors – Canary Yellow, Moon White and Island Blue. This mini format instant print film camera joins the expanding line-up of instax® products.
Available mid-November for $149.99.
Features and Specs :
- Produces an image size of 2.4” x 3.9”.
- Works with FUJIFILM instax® Mini Film only – ISO800
- Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f=60mm, 1:12.7
- Built-in automatic electronic flash
- Real image finder, 0.37x with target spot
- Film pack confirmation window indicating exposure count
- Includes 2 CR2 batteries, Camera strap and User’s Guide
- Selfie mode and equipped with a mirror for taking self-portraits (selfies)
- Automatic Exposure Mode for automatic light adjustments in any shooting condition
- Hi-Key Mode for capturing brighter skin tones, Macro and Landscape Modes
- Tripod mount (tripod(s) sold separately)
- 1 year limited warranty
Thank you to Fujifilm representatives Louis Navarro (left) and Barney Tong for bringing the latest mirrorless cameras from FujfFilm for customers to try out.
Fujifilm representative Barney Tong
Camera West Walnut Creek held an all day Fujifilm X-Day, to give customers a hands-on demonstration of the exceptional X system.
On display were Fujifilm's colorful Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Cameras in raspberry, yellow, blue, pink, black and white.
Fujifilm has announced the new X-T10 featuring an APS-C X-TransTM CMOS II sensor with built-in phase detection AF. The FUJIFILM X-T10 uses a new auto focus system that complements the fast and accurate single-point auto focus system with new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes, which use 77 autofocus points across a wider area to substantially improve the camera’s ability to track and capture moving subjects.
- Body only : $799.95
- Body with XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS : $1,099.95
- Body with XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II : $899.95
FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR
The FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture as well as other applications.
Available mid July for $949.95
Fujifilm has announced firmware updates to fix minor bugs in the X100T and X-T1, improve image quality in the FinePix S1, and improve OIS functionality in several X-mount zoom lenses.