Think Tank Photo has expanded their reach in the computer case market with the release of two exciting new series focused on supporting Apple brand laptops and tablets.
The “My 2nd Brain” series offers great protection for a PowerBook or iPad as well as outstanding organization for all the little accessories needed to support a digital lifestyle. Included are pockets and pouches specially designed for Apple chargers and cables as well as personal items. There are even special pockets for your iPhone and earbuds. All of this is in a slim case not much thicker than most sleeves.
Priced from $74.75 for the iPad size to $99.75 for the 15 inch MacBook Pro. Available later this month.
Also for customers that need great cable and charger organization, Think Tank Photo has created the “PowerHouse”series. These clear, divided organizers are sized to be companions for iPad tablets, MacBook Airs or MacBook Pros. Each is sized to carry the matching charger and accessories needed to keep customers up and running.
Priced from $18.75 to $21.75 and available later this month.
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica C, a new concept within the Leica compact camera portfolio – combining stylish design with impressive technical features. With the support of the Audi Design Team, the slim, elegant and sophisticated design of the Leica C was achieved. The Leica C is easy to use and delivers outstanding images under any light conditions. The Leica C is the first Leica compact camera to feature an integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC).
The Leica C which is available in two finishes, light gold or dark red and will be available next month for $699.
Key Features :
- Slim, elegant and sophisticated design achieved with the support of the Audi Design Team
- Unique yet fashionable accessories designed in collaboration with the Audi Design Team
- Allows pictures to be transferred to your smartphone/tablet while shooting
- Electronic View Finder for easy viewing under any lighting conditions
- Fast Leica DC Vario-Summicron f/2-5.9 lens with the 35mm equivalent 28-200mm zoom
- Larger sensor 1/1.7” with an effective resolution of 12.1 Megapixels
- Manual lens ring control which allows for flexibility
- High-resolution display with 920, 000 pixels
- Full HD movie recording
The Leica C comes with a variety of uniquely designed cases. Shown above is the Leica C-Snap. Easy to open and close, this unusual and specially designed accessory for the Leica C has a distinctive and individual look of its very own. The combination of elastic silicone, rubber and aluminum provides the best protection for the Leica C against inadvertent scuffs and scratches. Available in light gold or dark red for just $99.00.
FUJIFILM has announced the new FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R, a premium wide-angle lens designed to work seamlessly with the award-wining line of X-Series compact system cameras. The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R has a focal length equivalent of a 35mm lens, and is ideal for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes, as well as everyday photography. The fast maximum aperture of F/1.4 allows users to shoot hand-held in low light conditions and achieve sharp images, while also delivering beautiful bokeh for artistic images.
FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R key features :
- 35mm equivalent F1.4 lens
- Fully compatible with FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 1 lens group consisting of 3 cemented lens elements and 1 aspheric lens element
- Built-in high-torque DC coreless motor
- Seven round-edged aperture blades, which offer 22 stops in 1/3 EV steps
- Lens elements treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R will be available in October 2013 for $849.95.
Proving that they do listen to us and are appreciative of loyal customers, Adobe has just announced that owners of Photoshop CS3 or higher will be eligible for a Photoshop and Lightroom bundle for just $9.99 a month.
During the keynote address at the Photoshop World conference in Las Vegas, Adobe announced this special Creative Cloud membership offer that includes all of the following:
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5
- 20 GB of online storage
- Behance ProSite
- Access to Creative Cloud Learn’s training resources
- Ongoing upgrades and updates
To be clear, $9.99 is not an introductory price. It is the price for those of you who sign up by December 31, 2013.
If you are not a current Photoshop CS3 or higher user, it will cost you $19.99 per month for each app or $49.99 per month for the entire Creative Cloud Suite.