Leica Rep Tom Brichta stopped by Camera West in Walnut Creek last week with a shiny new camera from Leica, the Leica C. It was our first opportunity to see the camera first hand since it was only announced just a week before.
The Leica C, a new concept within the Leica compact camera portfolio – combines stylish design with impressive technical features. With the support of the Audi Design Team, the slim, elegant and sophisticated design of the Leica C was achieved.The Leica C is the first Leica compact camera to feature an integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC).
The Leica C is available in two finishes, light gold or dark red and will be available next month for $699.
Key Features :
- Slim, elegant and sophisticated design achieved with the support of the Audi Design Team
- Unique yet fashionable accessories designed in collaboration with the Audi Design Team
- Allows pictures to be transferred to your smartphone/tablet while shooting
- Electronic View Finder for easy viewing under any lighting conditions
- Fast Leica DC Vario-Summicron f/2-5.9 lens with the 35mm equivalent 28-200mm zoom
- Larger sensor 1/1.7” with an effective resolution of 12.1 Megapixels
- Manual lens ring control which allows for flexibility
- High-resolution display with 920, 000 pixels
- Full HD movie recording