FUJIFILM has announced the new FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R, a premium wide-angle lens designed to work seamlessly with the award-wining line of X-Series compact system cameras. The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R has a focal length equivalent of a 35mm lens, and is ideal for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes, as well as everyday photography. The fast maximum aperture of F/1.4 allows users to shoot hand-held in low light conditions and achieve sharp images, while also delivering beautiful bokeh for artistic images.
FUJINON XF23mmF1.4 R key features :
- 35mm equivalent F1.4 lens
- Fully compatible with FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 1 lens group consisting of 3 cemented lens elements and 1 aspheric lens element
- Built-in high-torque DC coreless motor
- Seven round-edged aperture blades, which offer 22 stops in 1/3 EV steps
- Lens elements treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)
The FUJINON XF23mm F1.4 R will be available in October 2013 for $849.95.