Shake Reduction Filter

Have an image that is not quite sharp? The team at Adobe is working on a Photoshop filter to take care of that. Right now they are calling it a shake reduction filter. I call it magic. Take a look at the short video clip to see what I mean.

Other Articles


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


9 − six =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>