Nikon USA has announced it is releasing the D5200 launched in Europe in November 2012. The 24MP upper entry-level DSLR gains the 39-point AF system from the company’s higher-end models. It includes an articulated 920k dot LCD and is compatible with the clip-on WU-1a Wi-Fi module.
The camera will cost around $899.95 with the Nikkor 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 VR kit lens.
Nikon D5200 key features :
- 24.1MP DX format CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 3 processing
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- ISO 100-6400
- 2016 pixel RGB metering sensor
- 39 point AF system, 9 sensors cross type
- 1080p30 video recording, built-in stereo mic
- 921k dot 3″ vari-angle TFT monitor