Canon has unveiled a host of new Powershot cameras at CES 2013, including the new Powershot N, a camera with lots of personality packed into an extremely small frame. The new Powershot N offers instant sharing capabilities, designed to turn the compact camera into an Instagram-style shooter complete with all the effects filters.
The N has Wi-Fi built-in, a flip up, screen, 8x optical zoom all in a tiny form factor. It features a 2.8-inch tilting touch screen, and a 28mm wide-angle optical zoom lens.
PowerShot N key features:
- Unique design
- 8x zoom, 28mm lens; Intelligent IS
- 12.1 MP CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5 processor
- Wi-Fi; GPS via mobile
- Mobile Device Connect Button
- Built in Creative Shot filters
- Any Way Up operation; Tilt-up touchscreen
- Full HD video capture
- Hybrid Auto; Smart Auto (58 scenes)
The Powershot N will retail for $299.99 in April 2013, and come in both black and white.