The long anticipated Canon 5D Mark III was just announced with an impressive list of features.
• 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
• 3.2″ Clear View High Resolution LCD
• DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
• 61-Point High Density AF
• Full HD 1080/30p and 720/60p Formats
• Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
• Extended ISO Range (50-102400)
• Up to 6.0 FPS Continuous Mode
• Dual CF and SD Memory Card Slots
• Durable Magnesium-Alloy Construction
Available the end of this month for $3499. body only.
Hands on preview and video
Low-light ISO Samples
Vincent Laforet’s thoughts on the new camera
A side by side comparison of the 5D Mark II, 5D Mark II and the Nikon D800