Adobe has just announced that Lightroom 4 is now available, and at 1/2 the price of Lightroom 3!
You can download this powerful app for $149. – $79. for an upgrade version.
I’ve been playing around with the beta version for a few months now and love the new features, especially the white balance adjustment brush.
New Features in Lightroom 4 :
- Highlight and shadow recovery brings out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
- Photo book creation with easy-to-use elegant templates.
- Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
- White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
- Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction and remove moiré in targeted areas of your images.
- Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
- Easy video publishing lets you edit and share video clips on Facebook and Flickr®.
- Soft proofing to preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
- Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.
The Canon EOS System was launched in March 1987 with the debut of the EOS 650 SLR camera (above) and three interchangeable EF mount lenses. This month, Canon commemorates its long, rich history with the celebration of its 25th anniversary of the EOS system.