Adobe has just announced that Lightroom 4 is now available, and at 1/2 the price of Lightroom 3!
You can download this powerful app for $149. – $79. for an upgrade version.
I’ve been playing around with the beta version for a few months now and love the new features, especially the white balance adjustment brush.
New Features in Lightroom 4 :
- Highlight and shadow recovery brings out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
- Photo book creation with easy-to-use elegant templates.
- Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
- White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
- Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction and remove moiré in targeted areas of your images.
- Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
- Easy video publishing lets you edit and share video clips on Facebook and Flickr®.
- Soft proofing to preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
- Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.