Leica Camera is pleased to offer a digital M promotional bundle. The bundle consists of a Leica M (Typ 262), 50/f2.4 black anodized finish, SF40 black and a systems case, size M, nylon black. All products are individually packaged. This bundle instantly saves you almost $2,000, if the products were purchased separately.
This promotion runs from June 28 through September 30, 2016.This promotion is only valid in the USA and Canada for products imported by Leica Camera Inc. Leica Camera Inc. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion. To place your order stop by or call our Walnut Creek store at 925-935-1424 or Rancho Mirage 760-992-5422.
Check this photo out of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge that Bentley ad with a NASA 53.1 billion megapixel camera. Word has it, to make this photo possible it took a team of ten with three Nikon D810 cameras and about 700 shots. It’s for now, the world’s largest automobile photograph advertisement. Check out the link and zoom in to see the extraordinary fine detail of this shot by photographer Simon Stock.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 7 from 4:00-6:00p.m. The new Hasselblad X1D will be at the Walnut Creek location to for you to check out in person. This is a free event.
More information about the X1D can be seen here: http://www.camerawest.com/cwblog/2016/06/25/introducing-the-hasselblad-x1d/
We are officially taking pre-orders for the new Hasselblad X1D, the world’s first mirrorless digital medium format camera! It weighs in at half the weight of a conventional medium format camera and is crafted of high-quality, durable materials. Weather and dust sealed, it will stand up to any difficult weather situation. It’s mirrorless body design and central lens shutter allow shooting noise to be kept very low. It features a 50MP sensor but also boasts a square (yes, square) 39MP capture and XPan panoramic format!
Some highlights of the new Hasselblad X1D include:
- Dual card slots for maximum storage options
- USB 3.0 Type-C Connector for fast transfer rates
- Mini HDMI and audio I/O ports, great display options on a larger monitor
- Wi-Fi and GPS that can be viewed on an iOS device, remote camera controls, and geotagging. Phocus software package will link your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your X1D.
- The X1D features a 3″ high-resolution rear touch display.
- A 2.36 MP high-resolution electronic viewfinder, displays a high refresh rate, wide contrast of range 230:1. The viewfinder displays a range of information such as aperture, shutter speed, shots remaining, and exposure level. The dial allows the user to customise the camera settings.
- The X1D will include the tried and tested 50MP CMOS sensor
- The X System Lenses will work on the X1D. Additionally, an adapter is available to allow the mounting of HC and HCD lenses.
We are now taking pre-orders for the Hasselblad X1D. The body will be priced at $8,995.
Camera West Walnut Creek will be hosting a Hasselblad X1D demo day on Thursday, July 7th, from 4:00-6:00p.m. Come on by and check one of these cameras out in person!
Thank you to Jason Bradley and everyone who came out to the Lightroom chat and book signing last night at Camera West Walnut Creek.
Jason will be back for a Lightroom Developing Event on Saturday, July 23 from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. The cost of this all day event is $150 and space is limited. If you are interested in attending please call 925-935-1424.
Jason Bradley has a unique set of skills. He specializes in nature and wildlife photography both underwater and above; he’s the owner and operator of Bradley Photographic Print Services—a fine art print lab; he leads photographic expeditions around the world, and Jason is the author of the book Creative Workflow in Lightroom, published by Focal Press. Visit Jason’s site to see more of his work, to learn about fine art printing, and find info on his upcoming workshops and expeditions. His website is http://www.bradleyphotographic.com/