Hasselblad is offering attractive prices and big savings when trading up to the new H5D-50c wifi.
Hasselblad is dedicated to providing top of the line camera solutions for those who need the best image quality possible. By moving into the H5D-50c wifi system you will have access to Hasselblad’s integrated system, featuring the most advanced and complete lens line along with powerful accessories.
Thanks to the new Wi-Fi module you can now connect Hasselblad Phocus Mobile software on your iPhone or iPad directly to the camera, enabling direct camera control and image browsing without a computer in sight. Of course this new H5D-50c with Wi-Fi boasts all the functionality of its sibling, including a 50 Megapixel CMOS sensor and excellent high ISO performance at up to ISO 6400.
New features and functionality including:
- Live View : See a live image on the rear LCD even when the camera is untethered.
- Capture rate : The capture rate now enables 50 captures per minute.
- Longest exposure time : The longest shutter speed is now 34 minutes with no extra black exposure necessary.
- Film : Now you can use film magazines on the H5D-50c.
- Spirit level : Employ the built-in electronic spirit level even in tethered mode.
Trade-In Pricing Details :
Trade-in from a H4D-50, H5D-50, H4D-60
- Trade-in from a H4D-40 :
- Trade-in from a H4D-31:
- Trade-in from a H3DX-XX
- Trade-in from Hasselblad MF digital camera/back min. 16mp :
- Trade-in from a Phase One, Leaf, or Sinar back min. 16mp :
Leica has announced the Summilux-M 28mm f1.4 ASPH. Once part of a limited edition set, the new Summilux-M 28mm f1.4 ASPH is now available for purchase. Priced at $5,950. and available for order now at Camera West.
- Optics : ten lenses in seven groups including an aspherical lens-element and a floating element
- Focus range: 0.7 m to infinity
- Lens hood: external thread with stop for screw on lens hood (included)
- Filter : E49
- Length: approx. 3.2 inches
- Weight: approx. 15.5 ounces
Just a reminder that Camera West will be closed on Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day. Saturday hours remain the same – 10am to 4pm. Sunday as always, we are closed.
Enjoy the weekend!
ZEISS is celebrating its 125th anniversary and passing on some great savings for new ZEISS ZE or ZF.2 SLR lenses purchased between now and July 31, 2015.
RØDE Microphones has announced an upgrade to its number one selling microphone worldwide, the VideoMic Pro.
Originally released in 2010, the VideoMic Pro quickly became an industry standard on-camera shotgun microphone for professionals and enthusiasts alike. With its small form factor, superior audio quality and industry first +20db level boost, it was the perfect companion for DSLR cameras as they became the go-to device for high definition video capture.
Determined to raise the bar again in 2015, RØDE’s all new VideoMic Pro will feature the acclaimed Rycote Lyre suspension system, along with an upgraded microphone capsule, improving both the physical characteristics and audio performance of the microphone.
- All new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact form factor (150mm/6” length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)
- 9V battery powered – over 70 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono)
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- 10 year warranty with online registration at www.rodemic.com/warranty